Whether you are just starting the surrogacy process, or are further along in your journey, you should check out the surrogacy FAQs compiled by Parents Via Egg Donation (PVED). The topics covered range from legal issues to financial considerations to selecting an agency, and more. This is the most comprehensive resource that I have been able to find online. And I’m honored to have been asked to write the section on surrogacy legal issues.
I also have some surrogacy resources specific to:
- Surrogacy costs
- Selecting a surrogacy agency
- Signs that a surrogacy match might fail
- Surrogate births and the hospital
- New Hampshire surrogacy
- New Hampshire surrogacy bill
- Massachusetts surrogacy
Other good online resources for surrogacy FAQs:
- Circle Surrogacy
- The Surrogacy Source’s breakdown of costs
- ASRM’s guide for patients
- CT Fertility’s options for HIV positive men
P.S.: I cannot promise that these resources will be satisfactory to you.